header bg

  Raspberry Road Community > Welcome and FAQs > Raspberry Girls

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
01-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Vonda
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 48
Hello, I'm Vonda

Hi, I am Vonda from Central Texas. I have been married 26 years this week. I have three older children (a daughter 24 yrs, a son 21 yrs, an another son 18 yrs). My daughter is married and lives 15 minutes away and both sons still live at home. My daughter and her husband have a precious 16 mth. old baby boy that has me wrapped around his finger. He is very special to us and our miracle baby. You will be seeing him in some layouts.

I am also a preschool teacher/director. I love teaching prek age children. It is so much fun! Every day is an adventure with this age.

I have been scrapping for 3 years now and I am addicted !!!! I love Susan's kits and I am so happy and honored to be a part of her team!

It's great to be here. ~Vonda
__________________
My Layout Gallery ~http://www.sbelements.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1642~
  #2  
01-09-2009, 09:55 PM
gonewiththewind
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 311

Waving hello and giving you a big welcome!

So nice to have you!
__________________
Cheryl VISIT my BLOG ~ click HERE

  #3  
01-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Amson
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 118

Vonda it is so wonderful that you will be joining us. Welcome!!!
__________________
_______________________________
Carolyn

My RRD Gallery

My Blog : "House of Amson"
  #4  
01-12-2009, 12:55 AM
breeoxd
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 68

hiya Vonda! Its going to be great to have you with us. Looking forward to seeing your layouts!
  #5  
01-12-2009, 11:09 AM
artsygranny
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 322

Hi, Vonda, welcome to the CT. WOW, I took a look at your gallery link. What an impressive bunch of layouts! Simply gorgeous. I look forward to working with you here at Raspberry Road and getting to know you better.
__________________
Carol

My blog:
http://artsygrannysdigitaldelights.blogspot.com

  #6  
01-12-2009, 11:14 PM
mrs.mordecai
Raspberry
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 28

Welcome, and congrats on your anniversary!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.