header bg

  Raspberry Road Community > The Raspberry Jam > Template Challenge

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
01-05-2009, 05:14 AM
gonewiththewind
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 311
Template Challenge #3 - January 1-31, 2009

Welcome to December's Template Challenge. It's really simple: download this template and use a Raspberry Road Designs collection (either one you've purchased from the Shoppe or one you've downloaded for free). Post your finished page in our Gallery HERE and link it back to this post in the Forum before midnight CST on January 31, 2009.

And guess what? A $5 gift certificate to the Shoppe will go to one lucky winner of this challenge!






Click on image to download PSD and separate PNG files.

The template is based on my layout "Rainbows and Dreams" that uses the Rainbow Road Collection. Here's my layout:


(click on image to go to Gallery for credits)

I can't wait to see what everyone creates this month! Please feel free to rotate or alter the template to make it work for you! Have fun!
__________________
Cheryl VISIT my BLOG ~ click HERE


Last edited by gonewiththewind; 01-06-2009 at 10:40 PM.
  #2  
01-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Dazou
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Czech republic
Posts: 37

this new challenge, so you have wrong date. that will be 2009, not 2008 .

so, absolutaly amazing template.
  #3  
01-06-2009, 10:39 PM
gonewiththewind
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 311

Thanks for pointing that out ~ I've edited!
__________________
Cheryl VISIT my BLOG ~ click HERE

  #4  
01-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Dazou
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Czech republic
Posts: 37
template

here is mine Miracles with light:

https://raspberryroaddesigns.net/....php?photo=672
  #5  
01-10-2009, 07:55 PM
maddiemei
Raspberry
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11

For some reason I keep getting an error everytime I try to load my page in the gallery. I have resized it, used firefox, AOL and internet explorer and I still get the same thing. Here's my try.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_w-tAzzoUt_...n+template.jpg



Jennifer Cannon
  #6  
01-11-2009, 12:26 AM
gonewiththewind
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 311

Gorgeous layouts! Thanks for playing in the challenge!
__________________
Cheryl VISIT my BLOG ~ click HERE

  #7  
01-11-2009, 08:00 PM
mumure
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Saint-Thibery,France
Posts: 194

Here you have mine
https://raspberryroaddesigns.net/....php?photo=676

Hope you like it
  #8  
01-12-2009, 01:15 AM
gonewiththewind
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 311

Oooh, I do like it ~ it's gorgeous ~ I love the soft colors of your page!
__________________
Cheryl VISIT my BLOG ~ click HERE

  #9  
01-25-2009, 03:34 AM
siefert2
Raspberry
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 15
Template challenge 3

This baby Ty! I found this template challenge a little harder than the last 2 but thought I would give it a try anyway! I used RRs enchanted kit. https://raspberryroaddesigns.net/....php?photo=741

Last edited by siefert2; 01-25-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: trying to get picture loaded

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.