header bg

  Raspberry Road Community > Welcome and FAQs > FAQ's

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
11-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Lynat
Raspberry
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 26
Nanny's Garden Elements

I have a set of Nanny's Garden Elements. Was there ever a set of Nanny's Garden Papers? My Grandma's 97th birthday party is this afternoon and I made a placecard for her and a guestbook using the Nanny's Garden elements and wondered if there was ever a set of papers that went with it. I looked at the store but didn't find anything and tried to find something on the blog bt couldn't find anything there either. I have used the yellow paper from the Love Birds and it worked great. When I get some time, I will post both the guest book pages and the place card for you all to see.
Lynita
  #2  
11-16-2008, 04:34 PM
deej
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 37

There is and I had problems uploading it to the store. That problem has been fixed and I'll get it uploaded for you.
__________________
Dj
Blog
Gallery
  #3  
11-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Lynat
Raspberry
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 26

Thank you! Let me know when you get it up there cause now that I've used the elements, I can think of tons of things to make with a kit of it!
Lynita
  #4  
11-19-2008, 12:08 AM
deej
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 37

They're posted in the Freebies section.
__________________
Dj
Blog
Gallery
  #5  
11-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Lynat
Raspberry
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 26

DJ,
I'm sorry! But, I can't find them! Help!
Lynita
  #6  
11-21-2008, 02:44 AM
mandjvanderpol2
Raspberry Girl
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Southwestern, MN
Posts: 55

I do not see them their either Lynita-so it is not just you :-) Hopefully DJ will get them posted at some point.
__________________
~Julie
Custom Scrapbooker
www.Remembered-Moments.com

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.